Welcome to the .sys_Clan. website!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The home of the damned (not hackers)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tool........

Go down 
+10
Blo0dy Crow
d00d
soundz
exhaust
zolid
Deadly
tool
shory
Killah
vicious
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
vicious

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Tool........ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tool........   Tool........ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 7:51 am

LOL i think not show this ss plz i would love to see and if it's the one with the fire and ice shit gtfo cause it takes u a hacker to beat me?

plz :]
Back to top Go down
d00d

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Tool........   Tool........ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 2:45 pm

fireandice doesnt hack unlike you don't accuse our members of hacking when pretty much your whole clan does

Tool ban his account im tired of this douche.
Back to top Go down
shory

shory

Male
Number of posts : 158

PostSubject: Re: Tool........   Tool........ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 5:46 pm

d00d wrote:
fireandice doesnt hack unlike you don't accuse our members of hacking when pretty much your whole clan does

Tool ban his account im tired of this douche.

Pwnt
Back to top Go down
zolid

Number of posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: Tool........   Tool........ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 6:18 pm

ditto again to shory and d00d
Back to top Go down
tool

tool

Male
Number of posts : 685
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Tool........   Tool........ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 6:46 pm

vicious wrote:
LOL i think not show this ss plz i would love to see and if it's the one with the fire and ice shit gtfo cause it takes u a hacker to beat me?

actually it was me and mono =] he has the ss
Back to top Go down
https://sysclan.forumotion.net
Killah

Killah

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Tool........   Tool........ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:40 am

tool wrote:
vicious wrote:

actually it was me and mono =] he has the ss

yea u dumbass
Back to top Go down
vicious

PostSubject: Re: Tool........   Tool........ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 9:04 am

beating me idc any more you can beat me all you wish... like i care

but i decided to stop fucking around and tool I have nothing against you dude even tho you have called me a hacker before but shit happens and i Have well we gotta clear this shit up now or it will never end so

so accept the apology or deny it idc pick one

ps:Vicious~
Back to top Go down
Blo0dy Crow

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Tool........   Tool........ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 9:09 am

w8 just saying shit happens???? so your saying u did hack untill u 1v1ed or w.e and u just delelted the hack file or w/e to clean it up im just wondering??? Shocked
Back to top Go down
d00d

PostSubject: Re: Tool........   Tool........ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:01 pm

vicious wrote:

but i decided to stop fucking around and tool I have nothing against you dude even tho you have called me a hacker before but shit happens and i Have well we gotta clear this shit up now or it will never end so

Denied, now get the fuck off our forums fag.
Back to top Go down
shory

shory

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tool........   Tool........ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:20 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
tool

tool

Male
Number of posts : 685
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Tool........   Tool........ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:40 pm

vicious wrote:

so you try to get my clan banned from scrimming because we have ex-hackers who are just about the same skill level as me. You diss my clan's reputation and flame us in our own forums. You get us labeled as cheaters (which thanks to mono that topic was moved back to spam). You lose all respect for your clan from practically everyone sensible in the community, and now because I proved you wrong about a scrim (not because I proved you wrong about fireandice or mono or anything else) you find that NOW is the time to apologize? You have got to be kidding.
Back to top Go down
https://sysclan.forumotion.net
Deadly

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Tool........   Tool........ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 9:04 pm

go tool show him whos boss hahahaha drunken
Back to top Go down
Lemons

Lemons

Male
Number of posts : 170

PostSubject: Re: Tool........   Tool........ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 9:14 pm

Tool........ - Page 2 MarioGTFO
Tool........ - Page 2 Hghughj
Tool........ - Page 2 STFU-Pikachu_slap

Let me break it down in pictures =P
Back to top Go down
http://serendipity.darkbb.com/
shory

shory

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tool........   Tool........ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 9:30 pm

the first one xD
Back to top Go down
Lemons

Lemons

Male
Number of posts : 170

PostSubject: Re: Tool........   Tool........ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 9:56 pm

ALL of them, and on the picachu one, im the one on the right ;-)
Back to top Go down
http://serendipity.darkbb.com/
vicious

PostSubject: Re: Tool........   Tool........ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:22 am

Dude i dont care about the other stuff and you did not prove me wrong idc if you did to

just saying sorry so like i said accept it or dont idc and do you want to be enemies still? or do ya wanna fix it
Back to top Go down
shory

shory

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tool........   Tool........ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 2:30 am

mt.dew ^^
Back to top Go down
soundz

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Tool........   Tool........ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 3:20 am

lmao pikachu pic ftw alll the way and vic you just got did in the ass mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew
Back to top Go down
shory

shory

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tool........   Tool........ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 3:23 am

Roflll !! XD mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew mt.dew
Back to top Go down
shad0w

shad0w

Male
Number of posts : 114

PostSubject: Re: Tool........   Tool........ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 4:48 am

Tool........ - Page 2 Buttrock

lol
Back to top Go down
http://pwpclan.org
d00d

PostSubject: Re: Tool........   Tool........ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 2:00 pm

vicious wrote:
Dude i dont care about the other stuff and you did not prove me wrong idc if you did to

just saying sorry so like i said accept it or dont idc and do you want to be enemies still? or do ya wanna fix it

Enemies. You got your answer, you have no friends here now get the fuck off our forums.
Back to top Go down
Killah

Killah

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Tool........   Tool........ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 4:12 pm

d00d wrote:
vicious wrote:

Enemies. You got your answer, you have no friends here now get the fuck off our forums.

HEADSHOT!
Back to top Go down
shad0w

shad0w

Male
Number of posts : 114

PostSubject: Re: Tool........   Tool........ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:30 pm

Killah wrote:
d00d wrote:
vicious wrote:

HEADSHOT!

fo sho Tool........ - Page 2 Buttrock
Back to top Go down
http://pwpclan.org
shory

shory

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tool........   Tool........ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 12:34 am

roflmao !! XD
Back to top Go down
d00d

PostSubject: Re: Tool........   Tool........ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 12:51 am

lmao Killah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tool........   Tool........ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tool........
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next