Welcome to the .sys_Clan. website!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The home of the damned (not hackers)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

persian wants to join

Go down 
+5
zodiac
Lemons
Fox
tool
persian
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
tool

tool

Male
Number of posts : 685
Registration date : 2009-01-23

persian wants to join - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: persian wants to join   persian wants to join - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:54 am

shadow's right, they are two different people. In fact, I played against spartan while persian was on my team, and I killed spartan while persian was shooting at him too....damn man, persian must have like 4 arms to control 2 people.

ty for the concern mono, but I wouldn't have accepted persian if I didn't know better. Plus he hacked no less than 8 months ago, and I trust him not to be stupid and try it again, otherwise he's out of here.
Back to top Go down
https://sysclan.forumotion.net
Tr!d3nT

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: persian wants to join   persian wants to join - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:58 am

i hack all the time. lol but only by myself. its more fro practice then anything. not shooting practice, but moving through the map quickly with ease.
Back to top Go down
tool

tool

Male

PostSubject: Re: persian wants to join   persian wants to join - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:59 am

aka /shownormals 1
Back to top Go down
persian

Male
Number of posts : 57

PostSubject: Re: persian wants to join   persian wants to join - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 1:16 am

then why bring it up clearly everyone can see i dont wh anymore so wats the problem and it was like 10 months ago (well somewhere in there) so ... i already i admitted i hacked b4 so i dont see why everyone has to bring up the past... just fucking hate it
Back to top Go down
persian

Male

PostSubject: Re: persian wants to join   persian wants to join - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 1:18 am

as a matter of fact its like everyone is against me..... i mean look at the incident with pwp blamming me right off the bat lmao.... but also thnx for ur concern... i dont wh nemore so this is the last thing imma say bout it =p
Back to top Go down
tool

tool

Male

PostSubject: Re: persian wants to join   persian wants to join - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 1:54 am

ty for being calm persian. If anyone has a grievance with another member or applicant, please talk to me first. I wouldn't let anyone in to sys who I think would be unfit.
Back to top Go down
d00d

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: persian wants to join   persian wants to join - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 3:07 pm

Just doing my job dude.

I don't mind you being in the clan
I would LOVE IT! =D

but I will be keeping an eye on you though,
just to make sure you don't fall back into the hacking routine.

If you need someone to talk to you I'm here =)!
Back to top Go down
persian

Male

PostSubject: Re: persian wants to join   persian wants to join - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 4:59 pm

and i dont mind u keeping an eye out.... i wish more peeps would..... Very Happy ...... but i was just saying in app for clan u have to say if u hacked b4 or not and ummmm i said i did.... so they knew ...... just didnt get it =p .... i mean why u had to post that xD.... but ill talk to ya xD
Back to top Go down
tool

tool

Male

PostSubject: Re: persian wants to join   persian wants to join - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 7:41 pm

that's what makes my clan different. If you had a hacking history for let's say pwp or UE or something, they most likely would not let you in with their low tolerance for ex-hackers. I give everyone a fair trial. Mono, I don't mind you looking out for us, in fact I encourage it, but I would appreciate it if you talked to me first and see what i think Smile
Back to top Go down
persian

Male

PostSubject: Re: persian wants to join   persian wants to join - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 7:43 pm

Yes and i thank you tool for giving me that trial ..... and everyone will see how i pwn with just skill hehe..... can this topic be locked .... Very Happy just thought maybe for best.... be good guyz and have fun !!
Back to top Go down
Tr!d3nT

Number of posts : 190

PostSubject: Re: persian wants to join   persian wants to join - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:44 pm

i dont care what your past is. as long as your hack free while in sys your ok in my books.
Back to top Go down
tool

tool

Male

PostSubject: Re: persian wants to join   persian wants to join - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 11:12 pm

ditto
Back to top Go down
tool

tool

Male

PostSubject: Re: persian wants to join   persian wants to join - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 3:12 pm

congrats on full, make us proud. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: persian wants to join   persian wants to join - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

persian wants to join
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2