Welcome to the .sys_Clan. website!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The home of the damned (not hackers)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's Quittin' Time

Go down 
+2
Lemons
tool
6 posters
AuthorMessage
tool

tool

Male
Number of posts : 685
Registration date : 2009-01-23

It's Quittin' Time Empty
PostSubject: It's Quittin' Time   It's Quittin' Time I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 5:24 am

Well since I left because of school, and since many people joined sys because I was here, they also left when I did. In all honesty this was one of the best months in my time of playing quake. I met new people, I had to argue more about a clan than I ever have before, and I enjoyed playing (and mostly owning) all who opposed us. I learned that making a clan takes a hell of a lot of work, patience, and effort, and I'm just not cut out to be in that kind of role. For many of you this was your first "hardcore" clan, and I hope that this experience has helped you become a better player in both skill and respect. As of today, sys is no longer active. I wish everyone who participated in this clan finds another great clan, a great group of friends, and has a great time playing this game. Pz and good luck!

Your Leader,
-tool
Back to top Go down
https://sysclan.forumotion.net
Lemons

Lemons

Male
Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2009-01-24

It's Quittin' Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Quittin' Time   It's Quittin' Time I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 6:08 am

I love u tool <3 xD
HF
Back to top Go down
http://serendipity.darkbb.com/
Angel

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-02-21

It's Quittin' Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Quittin' Time   It's Quittin' Time I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 7:11 am

=o.. well it was nice playing with sys for the past few days =) made a few friends too =P! gl with where ever u all go =)
Back to top Go down
d00d

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2009-01-24

It's Quittin' Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Quittin' Time   It's Quittin' Time I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:17 pm

gl dudes
Back to top Go down
zodiac

zodiac

Male
Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2009-01-26

It's Quittin' Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Quittin' Time   It's Quittin' Time I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 2:57 am

Yeah sad to see sys be done with so quickly. I honestly can say you were a kickass leader and I know how it is running a clan it takes dedication & time, which time you don't exactly have because of school and all. Well I wish you all the best of luck and joining new clans. I am applying for vM. Hopefully I am good enough for such a good clan. Also if you haven't already add me on xfire - atomicbat
Back to top Go down
Tr!d3nT

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2009-01-28

It's Quittin' Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Quittin' Time   It's Quittin' Time I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:47 pm

it was good while it lasted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

It's Quittin' Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Quittin' Time   It's Quittin' Time I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Quittin' Time
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the .sys_Clan. website! :: .sys_Forums. :: News-
Jump to: