Welcome to the .sys_Clan. website!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The home of the damned (not hackers)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Response to Tools Departure

Go down 
+3
tool
N!GHTM@RE
Killah
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Killah

Killah

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Response to Tools Departure Empty
PostSubject: Response to Tools Departure   Response to Tools Departure I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 5:38 am

in his statement yea hes leaving but he said post if ur leaving or not but most of us cant cuz we dont got permision

soo tool if ur leaving.......

Im Staying cuz i got faith in dis clan. this clan can go to top of the clan list of evry single clan on quake. like u said,with u leaving ppl might leave as well cuz theres no point w/o u. That is true cuz u keep us together and make us laugh but seriously if an L leaves cuz of a well- good reason. why do we quit? we are all still here as SyS. We can keep goin and u can prolly come back like u said in may which is like 3 months away. i kno its not gonna be the same w/o u.. but we can still pwn evry single fucking clan on quake.
Back to top Go down
N!GHTM@RE

N!GHTM@RE

Male
Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Response to Tools Departure   Response to Tools Departure I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 6:10 am

thats a good point
Back to top Go down
tool

tool

Male
Number of posts : 685
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Response to Tools Departure   Response to Tools Departure I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 6:29 am

well, I admire you Killah.

While taking a shower I had this idea that we should start over with a new clan, since sys got off to a very bad start and is really going nowhere. This new clan will have a higher tolerance for ex-hackers, but will also have higher expectations for the applicants. It will also include any current sys members and t's that want to travel over to this new clan. I personally will not be leading this potential clan since I can't even lead this one due to my reasons stated. The name and tags are yet to be finalized, but just let me know what you think.

/edit

or we could just get rid of ex-hackers/inactive members. But honestly, as mean as this sounds, we need to reel in better players. We're gonna get nowhere if we get people who can't even efficiently use teamwork or get 3fpm in a scrim. So if you see someone in dallas with a 5fpm or higher or they're just straight pwning, try and get them to come our way
Back to top Go down
https://sysclan.forumotion.net
Killah

Killah

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Response to Tools Departure   Response to Tools Departure I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 1:43 pm

yea we can do dat

a fresh new start wit a new name and all our members but its up to the others if they want to.
Back to top Go down
tool

tool

Male
Number of posts : 685
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Response to Tools Departure   Response to Tools Departure I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 2:47 pm

that's why other people need to post on this topic so I can get their opinions
Back to top Go down
https://sysclan.forumotion.net
PreD@Tor.

PreD@Tor.

Male
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Response to Tools Departure   Response to Tools Departure I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:57 pm

I think am gonna stay Smile
Back to top Go down
Lemons

Lemons

Male
Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Response to Tools Departure   Response to Tools Departure I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 12:23 am

I will stay :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
http://serendipity.darkbb.com/
d00d

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Response to Tools Departure   Response to Tools Departure I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 12:27 am

I'm staying I never plan on leaving.... EVER

We're a great clan

I think we should change the name though since Tool doesnt own our souls anymore =P
Back to top Go down
zolid

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Response to Tools Departure   Response to Tools Departure I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 1:41 am

Im thinking about leaving cause of this situation.....NOT ILL NEVER LEAVE SYS, we are a good clan that has potential and i think getting rid of the inactives and starting fresh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Response to Tools Departure   Response to Tools Departure I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Response to Tools Departure
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the .sys_Clan. website! :: .sys_Freedom. :: General Chat-
Jump to: