Welcome to the .sys_Clan. website!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The home of the damned (not hackers)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NSR Gummy talking shit...

Go down 
+5
vicious
shory
tool
Killah
zodiac
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
zodiac

zodiac

Male
Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2009-01-26

NSR Gummy talking shit... Empty
PostSubject: NSR Gummy talking shit...   NSR Gummy talking shit... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 1:36 am

NSR Gummy talking shit... 85ffe01fae293bbd1b96d86746fde90866e73131

NSR Gummy talking shit... 605f69f6535f963300dbeba3dd38f14811aa3319
Back to top Go down
Killah

Killah

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: NSR Gummy talking shit...   NSR Gummy talking shit... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 2:07 am

what fagets NSR are

and they once invited me to join them i guess im not joining them ever all they do is talk shit
Back to top Go down
tool

tool

Male
Number of posts : 685
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: NSR Gummy talking shit...   NSR Gummy talking shit... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 3:06 am

that's why I canceled the war and I want nothing more to do with them. Some members are nice, but for the most part they're just as bad as revo and sykes combined.
Back to top Go down
https://sysclan.forumotion.net
Killah

Killah

PostSubject: Re: NSR Gummy talking shit...   NSR Gummy talking shit... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 3:10 am

tool wrote:
that's why I canceled the war and I want nothing more to do with them. Some members are nice, but for the most part they're just as bad as revo and sykes combined.

agreed
Back to top Go down
shory

shory

Male
Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: NSR Gummy talking shit...   NSR Gummy talking shit... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 4:20 am

Killah wrote:
tool wrote:

agreed

Same.
Back to top Go down
vicious

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: NSR Gummy talking shit...   NSR Gummy talking shit... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 10:36 pm

ok i see it this way he did say some stuff but nothing really really bad soo

and killah i asked u to join but i see this i dont think your good enough (no offense)

but to lie about the war? u said members but it's cause attitude well my friend thats kinda gay and people do get mad when u are about to War and then cancel

if u got any questions xfire me 00vicious00

pz! vic
Back to top Go down
tool

tool

Male

PostSubject: Re: NSR Gummy talking shit...   NSR Gummy talking shit... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 11:26 pm

so you try and defend NSR and you actually have the balls to come here and say that:

1. Killah is a bad player, which he's not. But I like how you have to try and show off your "mightiness" by trying to make yourself feel better.
and 2. that I lied about the reasons as to why I don't want to war.

Vicious, in addition to not having nearly as many members as NSR, which IS a valid reason, so I don't see how it's a lie, your clan's attitude shows your true colors, and frankly I don't want anything to do with it.

Also, when you said "people do get mad when you are about to war", that's more gay than my fake lie. Prince advertised this war as a fun and friendly competition between a good clan and a new clan, so I don't see the need for anger and resentment, considering we didn't start anything with NSR.
Back to top Go down
shory

shory

Male

PostSubject: Re: NSR Gummy talking shit...   NSR Gummy talking shit... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 1:02 am

Man Vicious shut up ? Seriously Killah is a good player and why dont you just return to your bullshit clan ( no offence, naab. ) And stop stop saying shit here, seriously Get a life. I know you told me quake is your life, but man seriously your pathetic. Alot of NSR asked me to join to this shity clan, i said no not becuz i just dont wanna, becuz your clan is a true dumb and sys will always be the best. Even if your little crappy head come say shit here, you such a failure to the society, pz.

Ps : Killah, u pwn bro. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
zodiac

zodiac

Male

PostSubject: Re: NSR Gummy talking shit...   NSR Gummy talking shit... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 4:12 am

Quick question.. if he was such shit why would you ask him to join NSR?
Back to top Go down
Killah

Killah

PostSubject: Re: NSR Gummy talking shit...   NSR Gummy talking shit... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 4:56 am

zodiac wrote:
Quick question.. if he was such shit why would you ask him to join NSR?

god damn it zod u took my question lol

and another thing we just scrimed NSR today and im not afraid to say we lost 25-1. after u guys disrespected us in a meaningful way.
u guys are nuttin but jerks who can only say shit on the web and cant say to anyone in real life cuz u guys have no balls. grow a pair and ill break em. im not talking to NSR members who respect clans in the way they should like Passion Prince and Para. While other mutterfuckers like Smokey and Gummy can go get a life and leave us alone. we play cuz its fun, well i play like dat, its good to win and feel good, but i never get so tight cuz im losing or my team is losing by 24 points. yea u guys beat us, so wat, wat does dat prove, dat ur good a game dats it, that dont mean u can go all around clans server and say " your clan sucks cuz we are gods". no ur not, ur just players like evry other effin gamer in the world. come talk to me when u guys overcome the decisions in life, ull get a reward for dat im sure, but u wont get one by disrespecting others on a game on what clan their on or their style of play.

Last edited by Killah on Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shory

shory

Male

PostSubject: Re: NSR Gummy talking shit...   NSR Gummy talking shit... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 5:00 am

u definitly pwn killah.
Back to top Go down
tool

tool

Male

PostSubject: Re: NSR Gummy talking shit...   NSR Gummy talking shit... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 5:18 am

I like how NSR beats us and thinks they're hot shit. For one, we're only a 2 week old clan with about 8 members, so yea of course they're gonna win. Secondly, us trying to beat NSR is almost the equivalent of them trying to beat eRa, so I really don't see what the big deal is. Thirdly, revo is really the only reason as to why they feel so high and mighty. Without revo, they're really just another clan full of mediocre players and a resentment towards anyone who tries to be nice.
Back to top Go down
shory

shory

Male

PostSubject: Re: NSR Gummy talking shit...   NSR Gummy talking shit... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 4:55 pm

Revo sucks..
Back to top Go down
Killah

Killah

PostSubject: Re: NSR Gummy talking shit...   NSR Gummy talking shit... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 3:13 am

shory wrote:
Revo sucks..

agreed
Back to top Go down
shory

shory

Male

PostSubject: Re: NSR Gummy talking shit...   NSR Gummy talking shit... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 5:14 am

Killah wrote:
shory wrote:
Revo sucks..

agreed

I agreed myself. rofl Pwnzor
Back to top Go down
vicious

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: NSR Gummy talking shit...   NSR Gummy talking shit... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 7:06 am

Ok well we [the clan] is not disrespectful some of our members are and when u challenge a clan things may be said (won't be always nice) gotta realize and against eRa we will lose by like 25-23 actually if u want to see that we have that we played the [i] clan and we got pretty far with them sooo.... anyways I asked killah to join to see more apps (zod u were a friend i asked u cause of that) but i just saw him and asked no matter -_-. Now revo he does not suck he could pwn anyone here and in NSR he is really good none of us stand a chance.

and shory plz LOL the comment u left on nab not true buddy :]

anyways lets not get (out of control) on this topic here
Back to top Go down
shad0w

shad0w

Male
Number of posts : 114

PostSubject: Re: NSR Gummy talking shit...   NSR Gummy talking shit... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 8:07 am

vicious wrote:

not to start anything but...

lol i love how that came after you pretty much took everything they said and called bs on it Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://pwpclan.org
soundz

Number of posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: NSR Gummy talking shit...   NSR Gummy talking shit... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 4:59 am

Penguin?
Back to top Go down
zodiac

zodiac

Male

PostSubject: Re: NSR Gummy talking shit...   NSR Gummy talking shit... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 5:02 am

vicious wrote:
Ok well we [the clan] is not disrespectful some of our members are and when u challenge a clan things may be said (won't be always nice) gotta realize and against eRa we will lose by like 25-23 actually if u want to see that we have that we played the [i] clan and we got pretty far with them sooo.... anyways I asked killah to join to see more apps (zod u were a friend i asked u cause of that) but i just saw him and asked no matter -_-. Now revo he does not suck he could pwn anyone here and in NSR he is really good none of us stand a chance.

and shory plz LOL the comment u left on nab not true buddy :]

So you asked me to join just because NSR wants more apps.? No offense but NSR needs to get that together.. No one ever updated me how I was doing so far as an app., they took forever, and I felt like I wasn't even an app.. as if the clan was not interested so I took off.
Back to top Go down
Kr0n1k

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: NSR Gummy talking shit...   NSR Gummy talking shit... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 5:21 am

just cuz revo owns u all dont mean he sucks ur so nub
Back to top Go down
tool

tool

Male

PostSubject: Re: NSR Gummy talking shit...   NSR Gummy talking shit... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 5:34 am

just cause fireandice, mr.killer, exhaust, trident, zolid, synyster, zodiac, killah, persian, and I all own you doesn't mean we suck. You're so nub

Last edited by tool on Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shad0w

shad0w

Male
Number of posts : 114

PostSubject: Re: NSR Gummy talking shit...   NSR Gummy talking shit... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 5:37 am

all this over a 10 year old game... sigh...
Back to top Go down
http://pwpclan.org
Kr0n1k

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: NSR Gummy talking shit...   NSR Gummy talking shit... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 5:55 am

Ur guys r good but i wouldnt say u own me
Back to top Go down
shory

shory

Male

PostSubject: Re: NSR Gummy talking shit...   NSR Gummy talking shit... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 12:08 pm

I do =]
Back to top Go down
d00d

Number of posts : 92

PostSubject: Re: NSR Gummy talking shit...   NSR Gummy talking shit... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 2:58 pm

Lock this topic these childish arguments NSR keeps starting is beneath us

I'm going to talk to prince about all this next time I get on xfire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NSR Gummy talking shit...   NSR Gummy talking shit... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NSR Gummy talking shit...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next